I think we need to separate tasks to be accomplished from tools that can help us... and I would like a "fix" category so that one can quickly find the relevant information if needed.
Suggested new structure:
- How to ask for help? # will be always first entry
- How to do ... # tasks to be accomplished; not "fix" and not "use"
- How to do presentations
- How to do presentations for ...
- How to do promotion for a publication?
- How to do work
- How to do work at (the lab | some other place (= remotely))
- How to do work on (a thesis, a student project, a presentation -> How to do presentations, a demo or service, an answer for this FAQ)
- How to fix ... # things that break regularly; not for setup
- How to use ... # commands, tools, services, machines, cluster, GPU; likely have one or more other entries in "How to do" for their specific purpose; there should usually be no links to a "How to do" question
- Why ... # frequently needed justifications
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information